Wednesday Afternoon/Evening Schedule:
- Kids in grades 3-12 are picked up from school
- 4-5p.m. Kids club for grades 3rd-5th
- 5-5:45p.m. Children’s choirs age 3- grade 5
- 5-6:15p.m. WOW chow, free meal provided
- 6:19p.m. Small Groups begin. Programming available for K-5th grade, also available for grades 6-12th grade, Praise Team practice, and adult gathering in Crawford Street Lobby.
- 6:30p.m. Jubilation Adult choir practice
- Child Care is provided from infants to 4 years old from 5-8p.m.
- If Findlay city Schools are cancelled due to inclement weather, all Wednesday evening programming is cancelled.
UPDATED INFORMATION is on its way. Kris Tisdale, our Coordinator of Children’s Ministry, has exciting news to share regarding Sunday morning programming for the children of St. Andrew’s. If you have questions in the interim, she would love to hear from you at firstname.lastname@example.org
All classes located in Sunday School wing. Please ask a member of the congregation for directions.
Sunday Night Programming at St. Andrew’s UMC: (link to Youth page)
Mission Statement: For United Methodists, the Christian life is a process of being transformed by God’s grace into the likeness of God’s son, Jesus Christ. Christian education provides essential support for this lifelong process of transformation. Educational ministries assist people developing their relationship with God and in living faithfully in the world. The educational ministries should help children, youth, & adults grow in: knowledge of scripture and tradition, skills in practicing the means of grace, & abilities to live as accountable disciples.