Nurture is a lively and active ministry. We are involved with a variety of projects; some big, some small, but all meant to provide a more welcoming and supportive environment. Meetings take place as the need arises.
Some responsibilities of the Nurture Ministry are:
- Welcome Center
- St. Andrew’s e-mail prayer chain
- Home communion
- Fellowship time – provide groups of volunteers to make coffee, etc. for the time between first service and Sunday School
- New Member meal – provide light meals when prospective new members meet with the pastors regarding membership
- Church Directory – 2010 was the year for the current church directory
- “Muggings” – new attendees who sign the pew pad on Sunday mornings will be visited by a volunteer who drops off a complimentary St. Andrew’s coffee mug
We are always open to new suggestions and invite your input. If you are interested in joining a dynamic ministry we would love to have you! If you have questions or comments, or would simply like more information, please e-mail Dick Sullivan @ email@example.com or call him directly at 419-422-7170.