Manage your giving online
St. Andrew’s is excited to announce that you can now manage your giving online! Giving online is easy and allows you to set up automatic recurring contributions and view your complete online giving history from anywhere you have access to the Internet. Simply follow these easy steps:
1. Click on the Donate Now button,
2. Click on the Create Profile button, then
3. Follow the onscreen instructions to create an online profile and to schedule your recurring contributions.
You can also donate by text!
In less time than it takes to write a check, you can now make your contribution with a quick text message!
- Text #844-912-0215
- type the Donation Amount (numbers only) and press “Send.” You will receive a registration link.
- Click that link and enter your “Contact” and “Payment Information.”
- Tap “Process”
After registration is complete, you will receive a verification text as well as a receipt via email.
For future giving, simply send a text with the amount you wish to give, and it will process automatically. If you have any questions, call or email Deb Guthrie-Sammet at the church office.
Other ways to give:
- Send your offering via mail to: St. Andrew’s UMC, 120 W Sandusky St., Findlay, OH 45840
- Contact the church office at (419)422-4845 or email email@example.com for information on setting up EFT’s (electronic fund transfers) or other giving in other ways.