Be on the look-out for additional details in an e-mail for all fall programs.
Questions regarding YOUTH: Contact Scott Iams, Director of Youth Ministries siams(at)saumcfindlay.org
Wednesday Dinner Together (formerly WOW Chow)
We offer a Wednesday evening meal for anyone who can join us. Come enjoy a home-cooked dinner together! There is no cost for Wednesday Dinner Together, but donations are accepted. Can’t make a donation of money? How about donating some time to help with set up, serving, dishes or clean up? Please let the church office know – MANY ways to serve!!
- Wednesday Dinner Together will be served from 5-6:20pm in Fellowship Hall, whenever our Wednesday activities are in session.
- Watch/listen about other ways to get involved on Wednesdays at St. Andrew’s!
Sunday Youth Ministry
- Sunday Mornings – 10:15-11am
- Sunday Morning Youth Ministry for youth in grades 6-8 .
- The class will meet in the High School Room.
- Come learn and grow together in Christ!!
- Sunday Evenings – 5-7:30 pm
- Middle MAGIC (Minds Awakening and Growing In Christ) for grades 6-8 and Go FISH! (Go Forth in the Son’s Hands!) for grades 9-12.
- A typical Sunday night includes either a shared meal ($3/person) or brown bag (bring your own food) time to eat together (it’s Biblical – check it out!!!) and just spend time catching up, followed by an evening of faith building through service, worship or study. Some nights we just play together. . . but we ALWAYS end by PRAYING together!
- Our seniors have put together a long list of ways that we can grow our faith personally and as a group, as well as some really fun things to do together!!
- Parent helpers are always welcome and needed – let us know if you’re interested in this ministry opportunity!!